- Care Experience & Culture, a digital archive, the first of its kind that features care experienced literature, spoken word, academic material, sport and Film/TV.
- Conversations for care was a knowledge exchange project set up to engage people in the care community through #CareConvos, monthly Twitter chats and outreach activities at the University of Oxford.
- Care in the time of Covid was a project that explored the day to day lives of care experienced adults in the UK during COVID-19. We wanted to know how the care community was coping and what helps them. We also wanted to record their experiences in history.
- A Portrait of Care was a collaboration with University of Southampton, Widening Participation department and Dr Aoife O’Higgins. It was an online exhibition via Instagram using self-portraiture as a way to combat the negative stereotypes people have about children in care.
- Art Exhibition at Care Experienced Conference curated with Yusuf McCormack (1963-2021) and Rod Kippen. Photography, painting, sculpture, mixed media, poetry, written work and other mediums were exhibited at the Care Experienced Conference 2019.
- A Portrait of Care: Combating the negative stereotypes people have about children in care
- A Portrait of Care: Exhibition breaks down stereotypes and stigma of being in care.
- Care Convos: A new online project engages the care community on a range of topics
- The Care Experience Conference. Write up from a talk at the Oxford Children’s Rights Network at the Bonavero Institute of Human Rights
- Your Life, Your Story: The Therapeutic Care Journal
- Diverse Author Day on Twitter: Words of Colour
- Various articles published via Lisa Cherry’s website
- Chapter published in Steering the Mothership – (Ed. Lisa Cherry) Spring Publishing, 2014
- Various articles published for Every Child Leaving Care Matters
- Friern Barnet Library: Reopened by the Community Big Issue
- Numerous articles published in The Greenacre Times, a small community magazine.
- A good day cycling: Mass Observation Communities Online
- Podcast – Trauma, Resonance, Resilience Feb 2021. Dee Michell and Rosie Canning join Lisa Cherry to talk about a new Digital Archive called Care Experience and Culture.
- Interview during National Care Leavers Week Oct 2020 about Portrait of Care with University of Southampton, Media Department.
- Podcast – with Emily Harrison, University of Southampton_360 Degrees about NCLW Oct 2020.
- Interview with BBC Radio Solent Oct 2020 about A Portrait of Care.
- Oxford Children’s Rights Network, Nov 2019, Bonavero Institute of Human Rights, University of Oxford – ‘Pursuing Recognition for Care Experience People: Lessons from the Care-Experienced Conference 2019’
- The Adoption and Fostering Podcast, Oct 2019. Episode 74 – The Care Experienced Conference.
- Care Experience Conference, April 2019, Liverpool Hope University – ‘PhD Journey -Creativity and Serendipity’ and PhD Poster ‘Hiraeth’.
- English: Shared Futures, July 2017, Newcastle University – ‘Shared Responsibility: Auto/Biography and the Ethics of Representation’.
- Tenth Annual GradNet Conference: “Myth vs. Reality”, March 2017, University of Southampton – ‘The Danger of the Single Story’.
- Creativity and Serendipity, January 2017, University of Southampton – ‘From Pip to Potter to Southampton’.
- Handle with Therapeutic Care, October 2016, The Consortium for Therapeutic Communities and The Care Leavers Foundation – ‘Care Leavers in Fiction’.
- BSA Auto/Biography, The Presentation of the Self, July 2016, Wolfson College, Oxford – ‘Orphans and Care Leavers in Fiction’.
- Agency – Creating Empowerment through therapeutic childcare and education, November 2015, Glyndŵr University – ‘The impact of living in care on the construction of coherent narratives of identity and how this is represented in contemporary fiction’.
- Flying on the Ground, New Beginnings Conference, October 2014, Brathay Trust – ‘Hiraeth – Finding a Fictional Home’.
- University of Southampton Humanities: awarded the Maureen Taylor Bursary, (2017).
- First Flash Fiction in Bath Bursary, (2017)
- English: Shared Futures – Travel Bursary, (2017)
- University of Southampton Humanities PGR Student Research Fund: contribution for travel and attendance at the English: Shared Futures Conference, (2017)
- University of Southampton Humanities PGR Student Research Fund: contribution for travel and attendance at the Agency – Creating Empowerment through therapeutic childcare and education Conference, (2015), BSA (British Sociological Association) Auto/Biography, Wolfson College, Oxford (2016).
- Your Life, Your Story Workshop, NCLW Oct 2017-2018
- Finchley in Fiction, part of Finchley Literary Festival, 2016
- The Walking Writer Workshop, part of Finchley Literary Festival, 2015
- Writers Workshop Group, 2013-2019
- Agatha Christie’s house, Greenway, Devon, Spring 2018-2019
- Gladstone’s Library, Hawarden, Flintshire
- Agatha Christie’s house, Greenway, Devon, Spring 2017
- St Katharine’s, Parmoor, Oxfordshire, Summer 2013-2016
- Labour group say they will oppose land sale to protect wood Barnet & Whetstone Press
- Authors and Actors sign petition to re-open library Times Series
- Friern Barnet Library Petition at BMOSC Meeting YouTube
- A beautiful thing to see: the library that lived, one year on: Barnet Eye
- Book Launch: Community Knowledge Hub Libraries
- Villiers supports Finchley Literary festival event at Friern barnet Community Library Theresa Villiers
- Council rejects petition to reopen Friern Barnet Library: Enfield Gazette & Advertiser
- Sensitivity Reader for author of Care Leaver Novel 2019
- Reader/Organiser, Greenacre Writers Short Story Competition, 2012-2016
- Sensitivity Reader for author of Care Leaver Novel, 2016
- Sensitivity Reader for author of Care Leaver Novel, 2015
- Reader for Radio Two’s 500 Words competition for children under 13, 2012-13
- Bone by Bone (2015) by Sanjida Kay
- The Gap of Time (2015) by Jeanette Winterson
- Half a Yellow Sun (2006) by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend (2015) by Katarina Bivald
- But We All Shine On – The Remarkable Orphans of Burbank Children’s Home (2014) by Paolo Hewitt
- Things we have in Common (2015) by Tasha Kavanagh
- The Paying Guests (2014) by Sarah Waters
- The Girl with all the Gifts (2014) by Mike Carey
- Liccle Bit (2015) by Alex Wheatley
- Mothering Sunday (2016) by Graham Swift
- The English Daughter (2017) by Maggie Wadey
- My Name is Leon (2016) by Kit de Waal
- The Brightness of Stars by Lisa Cherry
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Monologue: Mslexia
- Uncoupled: Café Lit Flash
- Various 75 words stories on Paragraph Planet
- Tree Love: Spilling Ink (Longlisted)
- Scrabble: Reflex Fiction (Longlisted)
- A Womb of One’s Own: The Casket of Fictional Delights(Runner-up)
- Scrabble: Retreat West (Longlisted)
- Short Story: Greenacre Writers Anthology Vol 3
- Fallen: Greenacre Writers Anthology Vol 2
- First Love: Greenacre Writers Anthology Vol 1
- The Old Wife’s Tale: York Tales (ENDpapers Ltd)
- The Locket: The New Writer (Longlisted)
- Fallen Women: Yellow Room (Shortlisted)
- Tree Love: The Word Hut (Shortlisted)
- Fallen Women: Wards: Foster, Winter 2018
Publications as Editor:
- Occupied and Opened – The Story of Friern Barnet Library (editor), 2017
- Greenacre Writers Anthology Vol 3 (co-editor), 2011-2014
- Finchley Literary Festival, 2016, Talk – Orphans in Fiction with Antonia Honeywell.
- Finchley Literary Festival 2014-2016 – Organiser
- Greenacre Writers Literary Festival, 2012-2013 – Organiser